Be flexible, have fun Riding a scooter in Asia
Whether its your first time in Thailand or youve been a few times. Riding a scooter in Thailand is always a hot topic. You can be flexible and explore the island, for example. If you live in a hotel a little outside, a scooter to the beach or to a hotspot is advantageous. However, when it comes to this topic, other people will directly point out the danger of accidents.
Riding a scooter, why?
Riding a scooter, why?1. it is fun
2. you are flexible
3. you can do your own tour
4. get away from the typical tourist hotspots
5. its super cheap, much cheaper than taxi rides. A simple 3 minute TukTuk ride costs 200 Baht in Patong, for that you get your own scooter for the whole day.
2. very expensive if damaged or stolen
3. you have to pay the daily price, no matter if and how much you drive or not
4. if you regularly drink "too much" alcohol, you cannot return with the scooter and have to pick it up again the next day.